For a list and times and locations of our Community Groups click
Why Community Groups?
God has called us to be a true community of faith:
- A place where broken individuals and families come together to find healing and restoration in Christ
- A place where we grow together into a family of faith that has a passion for the supremacy of Christ in all things
- A place where we bear one another’s burdens and serve our neighborhoods in love
- A place where close spiritual friendships are formed based on trust and integrity
What are Community Groups?
Community groups are gatherings of 8-15 people who meet regularly for fellowship, Bible-based discussion, and prayer.
What are our Goals?
- That every member and regular attender would be involved in a group in their neighborhood
- That community groups would serve to connect our neighbors to Cresheim Valley Church and ultimately to Christ
For general information about this ministry of our church and to find a community group in your area, please contact David Viehman, firstname.lastname@example.org.